Chamber Leads Groups
There are five unique leads groups within the Chamber of Commerce. Each group is self-contained and managed by a Chair and Vice Chair. Leads groups meet twice a month, allowing members the opportunity to form relationships and alliances to develop a “working by referral” network. Please visit the Health Care Council page and the Non-Profit Council page for more information on those two leads groups.
This is a brief summary of Leads Group’s Guidelines:
- Greater Boynton Chamber of Commerce “Membership In Good Standing” is required to participate in a Leads group.
- One member per business category per group. Substitutions are at the discretion of Leads group Chairs. Each member will be from a non-competing business; however, some businesses may provide some of the same services.
- Members may only represent the primary business that maintains the membership in the Chamber.
- Members may belong to only one Leads group in the Greater Boynton Beach Chamber.
- Leads dues will be paid annually. Dues will are $50.00.
- Members are encouraged to bring leads to each meeting.
- Leads groups should only use Chamber members for services, meeting locations, charitable contributions, etc.
Leads 2 Success
Meets 2nd & 4th Friday of month, @ Bru’s Room, 1333 N. Congress Ave. @ Noon
Co-Chairpersons: Edgar Lewis – Edgar L. Lewis Sales, 561-637-1749,firstname.lastname@example.org
Howard Solomon – Florida Premier Realty, 561-704-3961, email@example.com
Leads to Business
*Please note change in meeting date
Meets 2nd & 4th Tuesday of the month @ TooJay’s Restaurant & Deli, 801 N Congress Ave #602 @ 8:30am
Chairman: Heidi Joyce – Family Escrow & Title, Inc., 561-424-9990,firstname.lastname@example.org