Chamber Leads Groups
There are two leads groups within the Chamber of Commerce. Each group has a Chair who run the meetings. Leads groups meet twice a month, allowing members the opportunity to form relationships and alliances to develop a “working by referral” network.
This is a brief summary of Leads Group’s Guidelines:
- Greater Boynton/Boca Chamber of Commerce “Membership In Good Standing” is required to participate in a Leads group.
- One member per business category per group. Each member will be from a non-competing business
- Members may only represent the primary business that maintains the membership in the Chamber.
- Members may belong to only one Leads group in the Greater Boynton/ Boca Chamber.
- Leads dues will be paid annually. Dues will are $50.00.
- Members are encouraged to bring leads to each meeting.
- Leads groups should only use Chamber members for services, meeting locations, charitable contributions, etc.
Meets 1st & 3rd Tuesday of the month @ The Chamber Board Room, 1880 N. Congress Ave, STE 214, Boynton Beach, FL @ 8:15am
Chairman: Jessica McLemore – The McLemore Agency – Allstate Insurance
Boynton Business Professional
Meets 1st & 3rd Friday of the month @ Republic Executive Suites – Conference Room, Boynton Beach, FL @ 8:00am
Chair: John Campanola – New York Life Insurance Company