Chamber members enjoy many Member Benefits, bringing value to your membership.
BUSINESS & INDUSTRY – ADVOCACY FOR CHAMBER MEMBERS
With a dynamic business climate, progressive civic leadership and excellent quality of life, Greater Boynton Beach offers a host of opportunities for all types of businesses and the community is enjoying a new beginning as an ideal place to live, work and play. The Chamber serves as the advocate for Business, working with county and local government to maintain a “Business Friendly” climate and to promote economic development and business growth in the greater Boynton Beach area.
NETWORKING AND REFERRAL OPPORTUNITIES
-Opportunity to attend Events at Chamber Member Admission Rates:
- A morning “Networking Over Easy” event each month
- Member Luncheon each month with Business Program
- An evening Member Mixer/Card Exchange 8 times per year
- Exhibit or attend an evening Business Expo Card Exchange 5 times per year
- Other Special Events: Business Awards Gala; Boynton Beach Food, Wine & Brew Festival; Harvest Fest; Porges Cup Golf Tournament. The value of these events is determined by the frequency of your attendance and the effectiveness of your networking efforts. On average, our members tell us that these events are an extremely valuable component of their membership. We assign an estimated value of $300 to $800 per year in networking event opportunities.
–Leads Groups for additional networking and referrals for those who wish to take their networking efforts one step further, you may join one of our effective, focused Leads Groups (each group has $50 Annual Dues). Several groups to choose from. Each focuses on referrals within the group. (One Business Category per Group)
DISCOUNTS ON ADVERTISING AND SPONSORSHIP JUST BEING A MEMBER
–Sponsorship Opportunities reach a high number of people for a low per-impression cost. Sponsoring Chamber functions brings you awareness and promotion of your business to hundreds of local businesses and professionals. Value of this exposure ranges from $500 to over $5000, depending on the event. Sponsored events are promoted online, in print and on social media.
-UTILIZE THE CHAMBER PERKS PROGRAM – Save Money & Time with Office Depot Save on thousands of products and numerous services like printing, mailing, etc. (Estimated value, depending on use: $50 to $500 in savings annually)
-Get discounted ad rates on the Chamber website or in the Chamber Visitor Center in Renaissance Commons. These advertising opportunities come to you at a substantial discount. Our web site www.BoyntonBeach.org receives on average 800 to 1000 Page views per day from members, local residents and tourists. Our Visitor Center receives between 250 to 350 information or referral requests per month either by phone or in person by walk-in traffic.
-Enjoy Member Discounts from your fellow members. The more discounts you use, the more $$ you save. This is a great way to recoup your full Chamber investment. Also, by offering a Member Discount for your fellow members, you’ll get customers, too! (Estimated value of discounts, depending on use: $50 to $500 in savings annually).
AN EVENT AT YOUR BUSINESS
–Upon joining, you can request to hold a Ribbon Cutting/Grand Opening to which Chamber Ambassadors, Board Members and regular members will be invited. A valuable promotion.
PROMOTION OF YOUR BUSINESS
- Your Business Listing (with link to your website if applicable) on www.BoyntonBeach.org (Included with your membership. Value $100)
- Your Business Listing in annual Membership Directory- Buyers Guide and Relocation Guide. High quality publication distributed year round to residents and visitors. (Included with your membership*. Value $100 annually)
- Your Business Cards and brochure or rack card placed on display in the busy Chamber Visitor Center (Included with your membership. Value $100 annually)
- Use of the full Member mailing list to promote your business (Provided at no charge with your membership when you attend New Member Orientation. Value: $100)
ADDITIONAL BENEFITS THAT YOU CAN’T PUT A DOLLAR VALUE ON – PRICELESS!
-Opportunity to participate in the Ambassador’s Group, Government Affairs Council, Health Care Council (must be health care related business) or upgrade your membership to the Chairman’s Trustee Circle for a higher level of professional enhancement and strategic networking relationships
-Your business receives the credibility, reputation and recognition that being a Chamber member provide to you in the consumer’s eyes.
-Display your Member Plaque & Chamber logo.
-Use of the Chamber as a resource for growing your business – take advantage of the tools and opportunities provided (Free Lunch and Learn educational classes, Business News Blogs for local issues and information clearing house for government actions)
-As a member of a participating Chamber of Commerce, you are also a member of the U.S. Chamber Federation, with the power of a national membership base to support small businesses.