Exciting News for Boynton Beach Chamber Businesses:
After meeting at length with the Boca Chamber to discuss the needs, strengths and challenges of each of our organizations, our leadership team determined that consolidation is the best path forward to provide the greatest benefits to important members like you and the wider business community. Effective January, 2019 the operations and functions of the Boynton Beach Chamber of Commerce will be folded into the Boca Raton Chamber of Commerce. The office space in Boynton Beach will remain, and community events will continue to be held in the city on an ongoing basis. This exciting partnership means that each of you will gain access to a wide range of valuable services provided by the organization. These include high-quality programming, free professional development opportunities, networking with an expanded community of members, and representation by a well-established, pro-business PAC.
- Painting with a Twist Boynton Beach to Host Fundraiser
- Women get breast cancer, men get it too. We’re in this together!
- Job Fair Aug. 1-2 in Wellington Will Seek to Fill More than 50 Positions
- Lineup Announced; Tickets On Sale
- Big Rock Partners Launches Preleasing for Atria at Villages of Windsor
- South Florida Runners and Walkers Stride to End Hunger on March 5
- When Is the Right Time to Make a Move to Senior Living?
- GULFSTREAM GOODWILL INDUSTRIES HOLDS 50TH ANNIVERSARY GALA